Are you looking for some good books about creativity to read for 2018? If so, here are the top 5 books I recommend the most. They will help you be more creative in your personal and professional life, as well as to help you lead your team and organization to innovate more. Happy reading!
What You’ll Learn
- Amy Climer’s top recommended creativity books
- A short review of each book
- Book: The War of Art by Stephen Pressfield
- Book: From Experience to Creativity by Daniel Cape with contributions by Dr. Amy Climer
- Book: Collective Genius by Linda Hill, et al.
- Book: Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull
- Book: Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Podcast: Magic Lessons with Elizabeth Gilbert
Pick one of these 5 books and start reading! Then, let me know what you think. Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Feel like reading instead of listening? The transcript will be available in a few days.
Note: The links on this page may be affiliate links. That means I get a small commission of your sale, at no cost to you. However, I only share links to products that I or my guests believe in. Enjoy them!
Download the CPS Workbook
Download the free Creative Problem Solving workbook, designed to be used with episodes 3-7.
You'll find 17 pages packed with activities, tips, and techniques to help you Clarify, Ideate, Develop and Implement your challenge.